Material: Ductile Iron, Cast Iron
This ball check valve is a kind of check valves that acts automatically when the flow stops, thanks to the movement of the ball located inside the valve itself, that returns to initial position, stop the flow. The ball check valves grant the full bore with the movement of the ball, without pressure drops. The mechanical work of these check valves creates optimal conditions inside the valve, the passage is never obstructed, and this kind of valve can be well used in case of flow with little powders. The ball check valves don’t need any maintenance and are automatically cleaned.
|Main parts and materials|
|Body||Ductile Iron, Cast Iron|
|Bonnet||Ductile Iron, Cast Iron|
|Ball Float||Alluminum with Rubber Coating|
|Nominal Pressure (Mpa)||Shell Test (Mpa)||Seal Test (Mpa)|
1) Design and manufacture: BS5163, DIN 3352, JIS B2043, AWWA C509
2) Test and inspection: BS6755, DIN 3230, JIS B2003, API598
3) Face to face dimensions: BS5163: 1986, DIN 3202 F4-F5, JIS B2002, ANSI B16.10
4) Flanged end: BS4504, DIN 2532, JIS B2212, ANSI B16.10/ANSI B16.50
1. Water works and water resource project
4.Power and Public utilities
8.Paper making industry
Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.